Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Teri

Here are your proofs. Sorry it has taken so long. You can click on any individual picture that you would like to see larger and it will open up a window to see more detail. The pictures here are just low resolution files for the internet. I put the proof number underneath each picture. I have played around with some different effects on some of them like black and white, sepia tone, muted color etc. I like you to have several to choose from. There are truly a million different ways to do black and white for example so I have just sampled a few. I played around a bit with texturing some of them. I'm not sure if this is what you were going for, but I can do a lot of different things with the texture stuff. If I didn't hit the mark on this let me know and we'll get together and we can edit some of the shots you like while you watch and you can guide me through the effects you want. If you want any of the pictures in any of the effects, just let me know and I can convert them. Some of these have borders but they're just for viewing on the web. All the print prices and ordering information is at the bottom. I hope you like them. Feel free to share this site with family or friends as you choose. I will leave it online for about 3 weeks.
Alana

No comments: